Secure hosting facilities
XMedius is partnered with Amazon Web Services (AWS), one of the most secure server infrastructures in the world. AWS publishes its “Web Risk and Compliance Program” which includes all certifications, reports and third-party attestations (available on demand).
Secure hosting with XMedius & Amazon Web Services
AWS delivers a highly scalable cloud computing platform with high availability and dependability, and the flexibility to enable customers to build a wide range of applications. XMedius has developed an appropriately secure application environment, enabling us to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of user data.
- Certifications and Accreditations: The secure hosting facility provider has obtained the appropriate security certifications and accreditations to demonstrate the security of our infrastructure and services.
- Physical Security: The hosting facility provider has many years of experience in designing, constructing, and operating large-scale data centers. We use its infrastructure housed in controlled data centers in North America and in Europe.
- Secure Services: Each of the services within the hosting facility provider cloud are designed to be secure, containing several features that restrict unauthorized access or usage without sacrificing the flexibility that customers demand.
- Data Privacy: The hosting facility provider enables XMedius to encrypt its customer data within their cloud and publishes backup and redundancy procedures for services so that users can gain a greater understanding of how their data flows throughout the infrastructure.
- Hosting Center Locations: United States and Europe
Service uptime, continuity planning, and disaster recovery
XMedius utilizes its secure hosting facility provider’s highly redundant and scalable cloud infrastructure. As such, it keeps data backed up and replicated over at least two geographically dispersed data centers. The SendSecure service uptime goal is 99.9%. XMedius has developed business continuity plans and disaster recovery plans for the restoration of critical processes and operations. Key features and goals of the XMedius plan include:
- Recovery Point Objective (RPO) – Backup state frequency up to 1 hour of user data.
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO) – Recovery time objective is 3 hours after a critical system malfunction is detected. Up to 1 hour is assigned for attempting to fix existing conditions without resorting to full disaster recovery procedure. Two additional hours are assigned for full disaster recovery.
- The backup default data retention period is 14 days.
Since it is impossible to anticipate every type of potential disaster, there can be no assurance that there will be no interruption of the SendSecure service in all circumstances. However, XMedius is committed to holding our operations to the highest quality standards to ensure that service interruptions are kept to an absolute minimum.