XM Connect Unified Messaging
A communication and collaboration tool for business
Simplify your organization’s communications by combining all your messaging features into a single view, accessible via the device of your choice.
Using an Onsite PBX with Microsoft Exchange?
Preserve Your UM!
Flexible, feature-rich Unified Messaging
- Provides a centralized location for receiving email, voicemail, and fax
- Access UM capabilities via mobile device, email client, web interface; or speech and DTMF telephone interfaces
- Localized clients
- Text-to-Speech (TTS) for listening to emails over the phone
- Voicemail Transcription (integration with multiple 3rd party service options)
“Our employees rapidly embraced the Unified Messaging functionality in XM Connect and reported they hope to never go back to the old way of conducting business. Unified Messaging has spoiled them!”
Industry-Leading Email and PBX Interoperability
- Delivers UM to multiple email systems (On-Premises and Cloud)
- Supports multiple email servers simultaneously
- Works with all major PBXs
Flexible Storage Architecture
Flexible deployment options allow administrators to tailor their XM Connect UM architecture to suit specific business and user needs, including confidentiality & compliance requirements.
- Server-based UM: Single store of all messages on the email server
- Client-based UM: Voice, email, and fax messages are stored separately on their respective servers, but all accessible through a single email client.
Unified Messaging technology revolutionizes how staff receive and interact with email, voicemail and fax messages, however it can also open the door to breach risks.
XM Connect Secure Messaging protects sensitive communications from prying eyes.
Contact XMedius to discover how XM Connect Unified Messaging can bring powerful efficiency and collaboration tools to your existing infrastructure.