CX-E offers all the must-have functions of modern voicemail, plus industry-leading innovations
CX-E delivers end-to-end secure voicemail that is trusted by some of the world’s largest global enterprises. This added security is ideal for organizations in highly regulated industries such as healthcare, education, legal, and government.
Voicemail security features
- Messages are encrypted while at rest and in transit
- Private voice messages cannot be forwarded internally or externally
- Voice messages are streamed to the mobile and web clients and are not stored on the mobile device or workstation
- Administrator has the ability to revoke mobile client access at any time
- Strong password enforcement
Voicemail Transcription Services
CX-E dramatically increases efficiency by allowing staff to view the transcript of a voicemail rather than listen to it. The solution supports both cloud and on-premises transcription services, allowing you to pick the one that works best for you. Through the power of Unified Messaging, these transcriptions are delivered to your email inbox along with the audio recording.
Easily Replace Your Legacy Voicemail
Interoperability: Upgrade while preserving existing PBX and email infrastructure
CX-E features industry-leading interoperability, built from the ground up to connect with all major PBXs as well as a host of other communications solutions. This makes it an easy, replacement for legacy voicemail systems, as it can be slotted into your existing infrastructure without requiring PBX hardware changes for compatibility.
- Over 400 traditional TDM, IP-PBX, Centrex, and IP Centrex integrations
- Telephony integrations to Avaya, Alcatel-Lucent, BroadSoft, Cisco, Microsoft, Mitel, NEC, Ribbon Communications, Unify, and more
- Complete messaging feature parity between disparate PBX systems
- Multiple Protocols: SIP, SMDI, Digital Station Emulation, QSIG, and in-band (analogue)
- Simultaneously supports up to 10 PBX types on a single system
- Supports Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Google Gmail or any IMAP4 compliant email server
Minimize staff retraining with Alternate TUIs
CX-E features a full suite of alternate telephone user interfaces (TUIs) that mimic the commands of common legacy voicemail systems. This allows your old voicemail to be replaced while minimizing staff retraining.
Available Alternate TUIs
- Octel Aria and Serenade
- Avaya Intuity AUDIX
- Nortel Meridian Mail and CallPilot
- Mitel NuPoint with Centigram interface
- Active Voice Kinesis and Repartee
Do you have any questions about our secure voicemail or any other voice applications we offer? Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.