CX-E Unified Messaging
A communication and collaboration tool for business
Simplify your organization’s communications by combining all your messaging features into a single view, accessible via the device of your choice.
Using an Onsite PBX with Microsoft Exchange?
Preserve Your UM!
Flexible, feature-rich Unified Messaging
- Provides a centralized location for receiving email, voicemail, and fax
- Access UM capabilities via mobile device, email client, web interface; or speech and DTMF telephone interfaces
- Localized clients
- Text-to-Speech (TTS) for listening to emails over the phone
- Voicemail Transcription (integration with multiple 3rd party service options)
“Our employees rapidly embraced the Unified Messaging functionality in CX-E and reported they hope to never go back to the old way of conducting business. Unified Messaging has spoiled them!”
Industry-Leading Email and PBX Interoperability
- Delivers UM to multiple email systems (On-Premises and Cloud)
- Supports multiple email servers simultaneously
- Works with all major PBXs
Flexible Storage Architecture
Flexible deployment options allow administrators to tailor their CX-E UM architecture to suit specific business and user needs, including confidentiality & compliance requirements.
- Server-based UM: Single store of all messages on the email server
- Client-based UM: Voice, email, and fax messages are stored separately on their respective servers, but all accessible through a single email client.
Unified Messaging technology revolutionizes how staff receive and interact with email, voicemail and fax messages, however it can also open the door to breach risks.
CX-E Secure Messaging protects sensitive communications from prying eyes.
Contact XMedius to discover how CX-E Unified Messaging can bring powerful efficiency and collaboration tools to your existing infrastructure.